November 07, 2005
Samuel is one month old today!! He has been smiling and laughing already. . .what a happy guy.
My favorite thing: looks like this one that say "hi Mama, I love you."
That's Aunt Jenny with a sleepy guy - somehow he has always been comfortable enough with her to sleep just about anywhere. I think I'd be asleep anywhere in a getup like that, too!
Speaking of sleeping. . .I came upstairs in Ahma and Bapa's house (aka Andy's Mom and Dad) to find this peaceful scene on their family room sofa. They seem so serene, don't they? The truth is, well. . .yeah, you know the truth.
There are so many pictures like this to choose from!! Samuel loved to sleep with his arms up over his head like this - it was so funny. That's Aunt Jenny's lap there; this may not look like the best place to sleep to you, but for Samuel, anywhere Aunt Jenny is is a good place to be :-)
November 26, 2005
Getting close to that 2 month mark, and such a happy guy!! He was super excited to have his diaper changed. . .and by that welcoming little smile you can guess how thrilling it was for me. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment