Now that you are all finished rolling on the floor. . .here's some history to catch everyone up :-)
Somehow, in the shuffle and whatnot of bringing baby home I have lost all my pics of those first few hours and days. Don't worry - I know they exist somewhere, but for this blog, we'll have to start at 2 weeks.
This is our little guy, Samuel Joseph Wolfe. He was born at Swedish Medical Center on October 07, 2005 and weighed 8lbs, 20 3/4 inches long. It's ok. . .go ahead - awwwww.
I like to call this his "old man face."
October 28th, 2005
It may be hard to appreciate here, but there is so much similarity in these two that the OBGYN who delivered Samuel said Andy would never have to take a paternity test. . .I'm pretty much just the box he came in!!
"I WILL suck this thing. . ."
It ended up being too much work. He was never one to work really hard. . .the binky was just so much easier! He never sucked his thumb again. . .but we caught the one time he tried :-)
November 06, 2005 - Smiling already! He is such a social little guy. James is six months older than Samuel, and Samuel just loves to watch what he can do already!! I can't wait to move around like that Ahma!!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you posted these pictures of Samuel's first weeks. I never got to see him that small. What a cutie!
Post a Comment